1. Granite adds a sophisticated & luxurious appearance to any location in your home, office, or outdoor area. In the past decades, granite has been a viable alternative for kitchen countertops. For renovation or new homes alike, granite has hugely grown in popularity for homebuyers, renovators, & builders alike.
2. Granite adds a significant amount of value to your property, especially in terms of resale [deleted word “value” – repetitive]. While it may look like you spent a fortune on your countertops, the reality is granite is the most inexpensive natural stone around, but that will be our little secret. With granite being so economically friendly, there is really no other way to go.
3. Granite is exceptionally easy to care for. With proper care, it will be the last countertop you will have with its age never showing. You will never stand in different areas around your countertops & see the same pattern, therefore you never bore of looking at the lifetime of the exquisiteness it provides.
4. Polished granite is extremely sanitary & more durable than manmade stone, granite is very low in liquid absorption, while also being highly scratch & heat resistant, especially when properly sealed. Granite also helps to prohibit the growth of bacteria & mold. Any tales to the contrary are circulated by other material manufacturers & are absolutely unfounded. There have been numerous studies that will prove conflicting of this rumor.
5. Colors of the surface look richer for as long as 6 months or longer with proper care &, if necessary, a one step process to get that luster back takes only minutes with do it yourself products sold at almost every hardware or grocery store. Granite sealer is not harsh to the smell or feel, & at just under $40.00 a bottle (which usually last for years), it is a small added investment you will not want to pass up.
The full color, depth, crystal & quartz structure of the stone is remarkably visible after a small, simple coat of sealant. There are plenty of imitations but nothing compares to the unique beauty & durability of natural stone.
There are still plentifully amount of reasons to love granite. It's your best option for affordable, beautiful, & durable countertops. It all comes down to client preference & although we at Ayala Custom Stone, LLC provide a whole lot more than granite countertops, the use of granite as kitchen/restroom/in-home countertop material is a relatively recent phenomenon. Fifteen years ago, granite was rarely used for interior applications. Times have changed quickly & granite kitchen countertops have become a defining element of most modern luxury kitchens.
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed.
Get inspiration for your granite countertops today & get in touch with Ayala Custom Stone, LLC for all of your granite countertop needs.