Ayala Custom Stone - Home Decor & Much More!
RSS

Recent Posts

Man made Stone Maintenance
Oh this igneous rock
5 reasons, benefits & educational facts for granite use

Categories

The stone cold facts
Things you should know about engineered Stone
powered by

My Blog

5 reasons, benefits & educational facts for granite use

1. Granite adds a sophisticated & luxurious appearance to any location in your home, office, or outdoor area. In the past decades, granite has been a viable alternative for kitchen countertops. For renovation or new homes alike, granite has hugely grown in popularity for homebuyers, renovators, & builders alike.

2. Granite adds a significant amount of value to your property, especially in terms of resale [deleted word “value” – repetitive]. While it may look like you spent a fortune on your countertops, the reality is  granite is the most inexpensive natural stone around, but that will be our little secret. With granite being so economically friendly, there is really no other way to go.

3. Granite is exceptionally easy to care for.  With proper care, it will be the last countertop you will have with its age never showing. You will never stand in different areas around your countertops & see the same pattern, therefore you never bore of looking at the lifetime of the exquisiteness it provides.

4. Polished granite is extremely sanitary & more durable than manmade stone, granite is very low in liquid absorption, while also being highly scratch & heat resistant, especially when properly sealed. Granite also helps to prohibit the growth of bacteria & mold. Any tales to the contrary are circulated by other material manufacturers & are absolutely unfounded. There have been numerous studies that will prove conflicting of this rumor.

5. Colors of the surface look richer for as long as 6 months or longer with proper care &, if necessary, a one step process to get that luster back takes only minutes with do it yourself products sold at almost every hardware or grocery store. Granite sealer is not harsh to the smell or feel, & at just under $40.00 a bottle (which usually last for years), it is a small added investment you will not want to pass up.
The full color, depth, crystal & quartz structure of the stone is remarkably visible after a small, simple coat of sealant. There are plenty of imitations but nothing compares to the unique beauty & durability of natural stone.

There are still plentifully amount of reasons to love granite. It's your best option for affordable, beautiful, & durable countertops. It all comes down to client preference & although we at Ayala Custom Stone, LLC provide a whole lot more than granite countertops, the use of granite as kitchen/restroom/in-home countertop material is a relatively recent phenomenon.  Fifteen years ago, granite was rarely used for interior applications. Times have changed quickly & granite kitchen countertops have become a defining element of most modern luxury kitchens.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed.

Get inspiration for your granite countertops today & get in touch with Ayala Custom Stone, LLC for all of your granite countertop needs.

11 Comments to 5 reasons, benefits & educational facts for granite use:

Comments RSS
Katie Anderson on Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:58 PM
Granite is such a beautiful material, and I can't wait to have it as a counter top in my kitchen. I was hard to decide between granite and marble, but overall, granite looked a lot better with out cabinets, and I've heard it can be more durable over time. I really like that it's going to raise the value of my home as well, it will for sure be well worth the investment.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, April 28, 2016 6:09 AM
Great post.Thanks for sharing such a peaceful information.
Reply to comment

United Stones on Thursday, May 19, 2016 12:27 AM
It’s really NICE………… I really like this page so much, so better to keep on posting! Thanks… Kitchen Countertops
Reply to comment

Granite Dealer India on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 1:33 AM
Really granite is more durable and harder than marble. Granite Manufacturers India also suggests granite slabs for your kitchen and bathroom. Granite tiles are also available in the market but it is more expensive than other natural stone. It is good investment for your home.
Reply to comment

Marble Tops RI on Sunday, November 27, 2016 11:42 PM
Granite is one of the most valuable and important component to renovate or home decoration. before reading this blog i was thinking that Granite is only used for home decoration but now i know about the benefits of Granite. you guys are really sharing nice content.
Reply to comment

Troy Blackburn on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 3:16 PM
That's really neat that granite countertops can add a significant amount of value to your property. I've heard that a lot of people have granite countertops on their "deal-breaker" list when it comes to buying a home. I'll have to keep these benefits in mind as I consider installing granite in my newly remodeled house.
Reply to comment

Quality Stones on Saturday, February 18, 2017 1:01 AM
wow..itswonderfull .I like it very much..Thanks for sharing it..Architect General Contractor Ocala
Reply to comment

Scott Adams on Monday, September 18, 2017 5:43 PM
I hadn't thought about how granite can help stop bacteria from growing, so they keep a kitchen more sanitary. I have been looking for a new counter top and I might try granite. I can see how it would be nice to have granite because my kids like to sit and draw at the counter. So I would like a counter top that doesn't hold bacteria.
Reply to comment

wk on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 2:40 PM
Thanks for the great post.
Reply to comment

buy essay in au on Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:46 AM
Education has all about positive facts but the need is to learn more about online education. That's why I join your website to take some of best points about educational benefits. You really do much efforts to post this and I appreciate you!
Reply to comment